About This Offer
Before making your purchase decision for home replacement windows, download and read our windows buyer's guide which asks and answers 10 key questions to help you make the best decision possible.
- Is the contractor properly licensed to replace my existing windows?
- Should I check the contractor out with the Better Business Bureau?
- Is the contractor properly licensed to insulate around my new windows?
- Do I need a written estimate and contract?
- Are the contractor's installers W-2 employees of his company, or are they actually sub-contractors? Are they industry-qualified to do the job?
- Does the contractor offer references that I can speak to and drive by?
- How long has the contractor been in business? (Learn a little secret most Contractors hope you'll never find out)
- Do they comply with the Progressive Standards for Installation process quality and customer service?
- Do they offer the "One Call Warranty?"
- Why is INSULATION an important part of the "Thermal Envelope?"
We at Progressive Insulation & Windows hope you find this buyer's guide helpful. If you enjoyed reading our guide, please share it with your friends on Facebook.
Do you like Progressive Insulation & Windows?
This ebook answers the top 10 most plaguing questions for homeowners buying replacement windows.
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Thursday
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Friday
- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday