About This Offer
Before making your purchase decision for home replacement windows, download and read our windows buyer's guide which asks and answers 10 key questions to help you make the best decision possible.
- Is the contractor properly licensed to replace my existing windows?
- Should I check the contractor out with the Better Business Bureau?
- Is the contractor properly licensed to insulate around my new windows?
- Do I need a written estimate and contract?
- Are the contractor's installers W-2 employees of his company, or are they actually sub-contractors? Are they industry-qualified to do the job?
- Does the contractor offer references that I can speak to and drive by?
- How long has the contractor been in business? (Learn a little secret most Contractors hope you'll never find out)
- Do they comply with the Progressive Standards for Installation process quality and customer service?
- Do they offer the "One Call Warranty?"
- Why is INSULATION an important part of the "Thermal Envelope?"
We at Progressive Insulation & Windows hope you find this buyer's guide helpful. If you enjoyed reading our guide, please share it with your friends on Facebook.
About Progressive Insulation & Windows
Our Founder and Philosophy
With over 30 years in business, Progressive Insulation & Windows has established itself as one of the finest insulation and window companies in the Greater Los Angeles area. Much of Progressive’s success can be credited to its founder, Steve Anderson. Steve has always lived by the philosophy of keeping customers for life and makes sure each employee shares that same philosophy as well.
Progressive’s success can be best witnessed through its recognition from others. For example, Progressive has received the Super Service Award from Angie’s List each year from 2006 to 2012, due to our high ratings there. Progressive was recognized by the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) when asked to create a film to train California state inspectors and has also made appearances on television shows such as Bob Vila’s Home Again T.V. and HGTV. This recognition is a reflection of the great work that Progressive has done through the years.
Let us Help You
If you’re considering home insulation, home performance improvements, or new home windows, please give us a call or stop by our showroom. It is our goal to make you our customer for life and we hope we can have that opportunity to do so with you.
Progressive Insulation & Windows Blog
We are the leading window and home insulation company for home owners in the Southern California area. We are family owned and operated since 1978 and are licensed, bonded, and insured.(818) 709-0988 Visit our website
Do you like Progressive Insulation & Windows?
9750 Topanga Canyon Blvd,
Chatsworth, CA 91311