Replacing your old windows with new energy-efficient windows is a big investment. We at Progressive Insulation & Windows are here to make sure that you have access to all of the necessary resources to make an informed decision. Learn more about our recent blog topics with these informative links below:
- Allowing condensation to form on the interior of your window could lead to extensive water damage within the frame and wall. Read through this brochure from the National Fenestration Rating Council to learn how to prevent window condensation.
- If you’ve decided to upgrade your home with new energy-efficient windows, then take a look at this guide to choosing the right replacement windows from the AARP website.
- You have several options when it comes to selecting the best type of window frame for your home. This overview from the U.S. Department of Energy lists the pros and cons of different window materials.
- Additionally, learn more about the different types of window glazing and their advantages with this guide from the Efficient Windows Collaborative.
- This page from WBDG.org provides a comprehensive overview of how windows affect a building’s thermal envelope and how you can choose the best window design for your needs.
Progressive Insulation & Windows is a professional window installation contractor based out of Chatsworth, CA. We have built up our reputation as one of Southern California’s premier window installation contractors over the last 30 years by providing consistently superior customer service. Call (818) 709-0988 today for more information.